56° Mount Pleasant, MI
MPHS Student News

The Pipeline

The Latest

The Pipeline

The Pipeline

What are you doing after high school?

Senior+Monet+Bolden+and+Junior+Ellie+Deleon.+
Nadiley Madison
Senior Monet Bolden and Junior Ellie Deleon.

Monet Bolden is a 12th grader. She wants to go to Houston Texas university for social work and psychology, she also wants to do journalism. She also participates in track and field.

Ellie Deleon is an 11th grader. She wants to go to college to study forensic psychology and social work. Ellie is a competitive dancer, she also cheers.

Yuna Miyoshi is a senior. She wants to attend Michigan University for computer science, AI, and programming.

Senior Giselle Wiitanen.

Giselle Wiitanen is in 12th grade. She has already committed to Lake Superior State University to study business. She’s also playing volleyball and track for her college.

Nikolai Terrell is a 12th grader. They are going to the Motion Picture Institute to study screenwriting and directing films. 

Lizzy Rainey is a Junior. She’s going to study marine biology at Oakland university. Lizzy is on the varsity swim team and is planning to swim and run track at Oakland University in Rochester Michigan.

Junior Lizzy Rainey. (Nadiley Madison)

Emilee Wezensky is a Senior, she is committed to Northern Michigan University and is going to major in  multimedia journalism and communications. She’s a varsity swimmer and skis for Mt. Pleasant High School but planning to only ski at university. 

Senior Emilee Wezensky.