Spooky Season Traditions

Spooky Season Traditions

Halloween is coming up, and do you know what that means? Halloween activities! Now tis’ the season for haunted houses, scary movies, and a lot of candy. Another amazing thing about Halloween is traditions. Traditions are a big part of any holliday and can make or break the entire day. I asked a few students their favorite thing to do. Most of the students said their favorite thing is to go Trick or Treating. And the majority of the teachers enjoy passing candy out to kids. Traditions though are very unique to each person.

Mr. Leonard said “ We go to base country every, and go to haunted houses.” “ I have been going there for ten years, and this year my daughter will come with us.” Surprisingly Mr. Leonard is the only person who mentioned going to haunted houses.

Ms. J said she likes to hide in her house with the lights off, and eat candy with her cat. “ It’s the best way to spend Halloween!”

Kevin’s favorite thing to do on Halloween is Duct Taping someone to a door. When asked why, he simply said, “ Because it’s fun.”

Watching Hocus Pocus and carving pumpkins is a lot of people’s idea of a perfect Halloween.

Alya said “ Me and my sisters bake cookies every Halloween, we used to make them with my aunt before she died.”

Halloween is a perfect holiday to celebrate with family and friends. There are so many things that you can do together, from Watching a movie together to trick or treating. What is your favorite thing to do on Halloween?